Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coming soon to a bookstore near you!


What a night! This past Friday, 6 November 2009, marked – to my surprise – the inaugural meeting of the Jennie Smith International Fan Club. Perched high atop the city at New Asia Bar, my dear friends, Lou Anne, Scott, Pilar and Frank – presented me with an official plaque, a charter, and ID badge. I even have an official seal!!

So, you say – what is this all about? Well, this summer I wrote a novel. Raiders of the Red Dot – all about mystery and intrigue in Singapore. Valuables buried away during WWII. Treasured objects snatched from Baghdad museums. Precious sacred writings traded to the highest bidder. So, in anticipation of the bestseller list, my friends were kind enough to boost my spirits and lend their support as I wade through the murky waters of publishing.

Stay posted – and get your orders in now!

1 comment:

  1. so exciting! kristine tells me you'll be in the beautiful land of indiana next month! hope all is well with you & charlie. praying for you both. so much love : )

    ReplyDelete